- COUNSELING SERVICES
- CLINICAL TRAINING
- COUPLES PACKAGES
- PAY ONLINE
- ONLINE STORE
- UPCOMING EVENTS
Welcome to the Women's Counseling page of Conflict Coaching and Consulting, Inc.
Have you or someone you know ever said:
“I just want peace. Nobody asking me for anything; just a little peace.”
“I can’t sleep at night. My anxiety keeps me on edge. I can’t seem to feel settled.”
“I keep making bad relationship choices. I need help.”
“I am tired of being hit with put downs, insults, and being made to feel guilty all the time by my partner.”
“I have a great career and family but I still feel unhappy. What should I do? I should not feel purposeless and empty like I do”
“My relationship does not seem to be going anywhere. What should I do? I ask my partner to come to counseling but they refused. I want to come in alone and get started on therapy.
We can help!
Women often carry pain that is often ignored by others. We put everything and everyone’s demands and needs ahead of our own. In fact, we feel guilty when we don’t. The results:
- Constant fatigue
- Constant worrying or thinking about the To-Do list
- Resentment of our commitments and the people we are committed to
- Sleep problems
- Feeling like running away
- Constant guilt
- Feeling unloved or unworthy
- Stress-related illnesses
- Life balance is a longing but seems elusive.
We can help you:
- Find effective treatment for anxiety and depression
- Learn how to do more of what you enjoy
- Create more personal time
- Learn to recognize and develop healthier relationship patterns.
- Navigate relationship issues in a manner where you feel empowered.
- Work through past trauma so that it no longer negatively impacts your life and relationships
- Heal broken relationships
- Identify and ask for what you want
Call us today or click here to make an appointment today. You will receive a response within 24 hours.
Join Dr. Carlos Todd and Natasha Pemberton-Todd for their weekly show on Facebook Live
10130 Mallard Creek Road, Suite 300 Charlotte, NC 28262
Copyright © 2023 by Conflict Coaching & Consulting, PLLC.